"My son has made great strides"
Dear YLEOiler Friends,
I have a son w/CP and autism .
Raindrop is great , however , you must address the toxins in the food and home. If you
start w/ thieves, personal care products etc. this will ease the burden of the brain and
system, therefore allowing the oils to work more effectively.
I would suggest: start slowly
1) eliminate soap, shampoo, cleaning products in the home that are toxic, if you aren't
sure, Google ingredients or a reference book I like and think it is great for folks just
learning or those that need a reminder - Living Balanced by Stacey Kimbrell.
susan's note: YL has amazing shampoos, soaps (both liquid gel and bar soaps),
2) eat organic, non processed and drink lots of water, get rid of the sugary stuff, vitamin
water , Gatorade, etc.
3) lavender - diffuse in his room at night, I believe this helped my son's seizures along
w/thieves oil on the feet daily. Lavender on his scars from surgery too .
4) raindrop - in a bottle - mix all the oils except valor into a bottle and add V6 - get it on
the spine, most likely the child will not sit, lay down for a traditional raindrop - you can
also put on the bottom of feet after a bath at night .
5) Brainpower Essential Oil Blend - apply to base of neck and around temples/and or suture lines of skull.
Hope this helps, this was my starting protocol 4 years ago, and my son has made great
strides and most importantly stopped seizing !! So best of luck to this family and their son.
All the best,