Thieves essential oil blend Young Living's proprietary Thieves essential oil blend is a powerful combination of clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, and Eucalyptus radiata essential oils. Proven effective against airborne bacteria, Thieves is the perfect oil to diffuse in your home, car, and office.
101 Uses for Thieves Oil (Compiled by one or more Young Living distributors. Whoever they are, thank you!)
FAVORITE USES FOR THIEVES ANTIMICROBIAL BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS
1. Dilute with V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
2. Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
3. Apply undiluted directly to the skin of your upper chest and throat for bronchitis.
4. Place a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
5. Put 10-12 drops in a size OO capsule undiluted and swallow daily for longevity.
6. For acne, take internally and apply to the skin diluted with Young Living’s V-6 carrier oil.
7. Put directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
8. Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
9. Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
10. Add to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
11. Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
12. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
13. Mix with water to make a spray to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
14. Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
15. Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
16. Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
17. Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
18. Apply to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
19. Diffuse in homes or business to solve mold problems.
20. Add to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
21. Apply to broken bones or joints for pain relief and to hasten healing.
22. Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
23. Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
24. Put on cold sores and canker sores to make them disappear.
25. For warts, apply topically, inhale and ingest in capsules to make them disappear.
26. Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain.
27. Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
28. Place a drop on the tongue and a drop in a glass of water every day for herpes.
29. Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
30. Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day to kill airborne bacteria.
31. Mix 50:50 with V6 vegetable oil and rub on daily for relief of shingles.
32. Apply a drop on wound of a cat or dog to enhance healing.
33. Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
34. Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
35. Diffuse in your place of business to ward off germs.
36. Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
37. Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect carpet.
38. Mix a few drops with honey or agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
39. Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
40. Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
41. For laryngitis put a drop under your tongue to restore your voice.
42. Inhale for relief of allergy symptoms.
43. Take a capsule full every day for relief of Lyme disease symptoms.
44. Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
45. Drop in the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
46. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
47. Apply undiluted to the toes and feet to combat fungus.
48. Apply to poison ivy rashes (may need to be diluted with vegetable oil) to relieve the itch.
49. Drop Thieves Oil Blend on a cloth to remove permanent marker stains.
50. Sanitize pierced earrings by cleaning with Thieves Oil Blend.
51. Rub on the big toe before retiring to help with proper vision.
52. Applying Thieves Oil Blend, diluted 1 drop oil to 5 drops V-6 Mixing Oil, may be helpful in soothing pinkeye
and other eye inflammations. (Do not get in the eye.)
53. Apply 1 drop of Thieves Oil Blend onto toothbrush to sanitize.
Thieves Household Cleaner Proportion Guide
One capful of Thieves Cleaner = 1 tsp. Best if used with purified water (do not use water that contains chlorine).
The GOAL is a Chemical Free Environment
A. All purpose Thieves Cleaner in a spray bottle: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 qt water
B. Light Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups of water
C. Medium Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 2 cups water
D. Heavy Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 cup water
E. Window and glass cleaner: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 5 quarts water or 1/4 teaspoon to a quart of water for spray bottles
F. Hand cleaner: capful Thieves Cleaner to 1/2 cup water
G. Dishwasher: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner
H. Pot and Pans: 1 capful of Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups water
I. Floors: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 cups water
J. Walls: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to a little less than 2 cups water
K. Fabrics: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 2 cups water
L. Laundry: Depending on size of washer, use 1 to 2 capfuls of Thieves Cleaner
M. Carpet: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 + cups water
54. Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitize and freshen.
55. Use to cut grease on kitchen counters and stovetops.
56. Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
57. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
58. Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
59. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to cleanse the air and disinfect the carpet.
60. Spray along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
61. Use to wipe chairs and furniture in school classrooms to cut down on student sickness.
62. Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for refinishing.
63. Clean upholstery.
64. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
65. Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
66. Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary and smelling fresh.
67. For tough stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
68. Use undiluted to clean and kill mold on walls and floors or degrease oven.
Diffuse the Thieves Oil Blend continuously for 24 hours in the room
containing mold. Determining the length of diffusion time is directly
related to the severity of mold. Clean visible mold with Thieves Household Cleaner.
TO PREVENT MOLD
a) Diffuse Thieves essential oil
b) Eliminate leaks and moisture.
c) Clean thoroughly using Thieves Household Cleaner
69. Take with the first sniffle and signs of a cold or sore throat to ward it off.
70. Take prior to singing performances to keep the voice strong and to hit the high notes.
71. Use to hasten the healing when a cold or flu has been contracted.
72. Suck on one as you enter an airplane to protect you from germs onboard.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES MOUTHWASH
73. Rinse daily for clean breath and to keep teeth and gums healthy.
74. Gargle (and swallow) before a singing engagement to clear mucus.
74-a. Put 1/2 to 1 teaspoon in water pic.
USES FOR THIEVES WATERLESS HAND PURIFIER
75. Use as a healthy alternative to soap and water to sanitize hands.
76. Rub on hands to make them soft, fresh and smooth.
77. Apply to face to clear acne.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES BAR SOAP
78. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
79. Use as a deodorant or antibacterial hand soap.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES SPRAY
80. Spray on doorknobs in public restrooms to kill germs.
81. Spray in the throat to restore a lost voice.
82. Spray hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
83. Spray in restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
84. Spray on vegetables and fruits when washing them.
85. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
86. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
87. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
88. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
89. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
90. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.
91. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to kill and remove mold.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES TOOTHPASTE
92. Brush every day to prevent cavities and gum disease.
93. Use when teeth have been damaged or broken to help them heal.
94. Use to prevent or heal gum disease.
95. Apply as an underarm deodorant.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES WIPES
96. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
97. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
98. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
99. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
100. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
101. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.